Membership of the VWHA is open to any individual engaged or interested in veterinary wound healing, management and research.
It is particularly interesting for veterinarians from private practices or universities, for veterinary technicians and nurses, and for veterinary under- and postgraduate students.
Members of VWHA benefit from:
- Keep updated on new developments!
- Invitation and special member rates for scientific conference of the VWHA or practical courses
- Access to the Members area with:
- Discounts on specialist books from Wiley Blackwell and Elsevier
- Access to the VWMS Newsletter (newsletter of the North America sister organisation)
- Access to proceedings of former scientific conferences
- Access to pdf’s of the majority of presentations held during the last scientific conference
- Access to protocols and instructions about relevant subjects
- Voting privileges in matters associated with the VWHA
- Use of the council members to seek advice on management of your own patients
Membership of the VWHA is just 40 euros per year.
Online Membership Application and Renewal
You may pay either via bank transfer to the following account:
Dr. Michael Braun, Veterinary Wound Healing Association
Bank: Commerzbank Hamburg
Bank-ID: 200 800 00
Account number: 01 282 530 00
IBAN: DE52 20080000 0128253000
SWIFT/BIC: DRES DE FF 200
or by using the PayPal links below