Membership of the VWHA is open to any individual engaged or interested in veterinary wound healing, management and research.
It is particularly interesting for veterinarians from private practices or universities, for veterinary technicians and nurses, and for veterinary under- and postgraduate students.
Members of VWHA benefit from:
- Use of the council members to seek advice on management of your own patients
- Invitation and special member rates for the annual scientific meeting of the VWHA
- Access to the Members area
- Access to the VWMS Newsletter
- Voting privileges in matters associated with the VWHA
Discounts on specialist books from Wiley Blackwell and Elsevier
Membership of the VWHA is just 40 euros per year.
Online Membership Application and Renewal